How much is commercial bin hire?
Banner

Author Topic: How much is commercial bin hire?  (Read 709 times)

Mark Haslam

• Hello I am new here - please say hi.
    • View Profile
How much is commercial bin hire?
« on: July 12, 2016, 09:37:18 PM »
I need to start thinking about my waste in my business, and for this reason I would like to think about commercial bin hire. But if I'm being honest, I have no idea how much it would cost. Can anyone help me out with this and try to give me some idea of exactly what I can look to be spending on it?

Thank you very much!

Jessica Lake

• View Profile
Re: How much is commercial bin hire?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 06:55:50 AM »
You can either hire a buy a bin depending on your needs. When I did similar, it was 300 to buy a bin, or 35 per month to hire it, so we decided it was a better investment to buy it outright. You will also need to pay for collections, which may start at approximately 35 per collection, lowering slightly if you opt for a more regular service. This is just an example price from the company that I use, but you will of course need to do your own research about companies in your local area.

Mr.Landscaper

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 02:11:25 AM »
It would be different in different parts of the world. In Canada (Toronto) it would be around $200 + $90-100/Ton depending on what you are putting in. Cleanfill bins would be cheaper since they are either pure concrete, asphalt or old sod. Here is a link to a local company I know and use for my landscaping business - <a href="http://dumpsquad.ca/">Disposal Bins Toronto</a>

Butterfly88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 03:49:44 AM »
Just from observation: at traffic lights, more than anywhere else. Most accidents I see are straight forward rear-enders where someone hasn't noticed the light or braked early enough so all that you need is to answer a lawyer from https://www.wesettle.com/ cause she knows everything.

alex_mercer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 08:50:02 AM »
Well, could you tell us what location you're from?  ;D

Our neighborhood hires an agency and the junk removal prices here in Toronto are $130+tax for a quarter load of clean fill and other materials of the same load, $185. Like Mr.Landscaper said, this will vary based on the location. Good luck with your business! :) 

Find a local contractor

Welcome to the biggest directory of UK waste management companies

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL CONTRACTORS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Compare Price

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close