Numpties next door using my expensive bins!
Banner

Author Topic: Numpties next door using my expensive bins!  (Read 460 times)

Zarostulus

• Hello I am new here - please say hi.
    • View Profile
Numpties next door using my expensive bins!
« on: August 12, 2016, 01:54:57 PM »
I have very large commercial bins for my business, and I pay quite a bit of money for them. Problem is, all of my neighbours in our industrial estate are using them on the sly as well and they're getting full all the time! I don't want to resort to putting CCTV up and having to confront someone, but it's getting to that point. Does anyone have any alternative advice for how I could politely and discreetly deal with this issue?

allegrif

• View Profile
Re: Numpties next door using my expensive bins!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2016, 05:18:33 PM »
Sorry, you need to confront them. That's the only way you're going to stop them. I understand your frustration, this used to happen to us all the time. It only stopped when we were forced into confronting the offending company a few units down.

Isonomian

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 08:08:15 PM »
Quite a few waste companies provide lockable bins, which could help to address your problem.

Denise

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 05:47:05 AM »
Yeah! It is a typical circumstance in the 1/3 of the families. Indeed, even I had a dispute with my neighbors regarding this. At the point when the waste goes uncollected, it turns out to be rancid as well. What's more, it turns into the home for the rats, bugs and different vermin. When the neighbors found that their bins are full, they start to dump it to their neighbor's bin. The only thing you can do is to get a lock for your bin. I have chains on the highest point of the containers to keep them firmly shut. Really, I used to expel the chains before they arrive.  Some garbage companies ask for $10 extra for the locks. Sometimes I even thought to install alarms that the entire city will come to know about their mischiefs. If your bin is full ask for another bin that is the best method. I get help from the green junk removal services Toronto, I feel like they are cooperative and reachable. When we had a situation like that, they were happy to help us.

Find a local contractor

Welcome to the biggest directory of UK waste management companies

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL CONTRACTORS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Compare Price

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close