What is included in my skip hire charge?
Banner

Author Topic: What is included in my skip hire charge?  (Read 432 times)

Jessica Lake

• Hello I am new here - please say hi.
    • View Profile
What is included in my skip hire charge?
« on: July 14, 2016, 10:47:35 AM »
When I have paid to hire my skip, what is included in that cost? Is there anything that I will need to pay for extra on top of that, or will the one charge be all that I need to pay?

GemmaRowlands

• View Profile
Re: What is included in my skip hire charge?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 11:16:17 AM »
The company will help you to work out what size skip you require, advise you of any permits that you might need (and may sometimes even be able to put them in place for you) and will then come and collect your skip and dispose of its contents whenever you call them to say that you are finished with it. So the service that you are given from beginning to end should cover everything that you need.

Andrew Knowles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2016, 12:52:49 PM »
I've just posted this advice on another thread, but it is certainly relevant for you, too. You need to check what's included when you book it, because not all companies are the same, and it is important that you know what you're paying for, and whether you might have to deal with any kind of additional charges at the end. It is vital that you know, because you could get yourself into bother otherwise.

Butterfly88

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 03:50:53 AM »
Hey Jessica!
You can check all information right here http://junkandgardening.co.uk/services/residential-waste ! And if you have some questions - you can always right an e-mail letter or message with your question. Supports will answer you in a 1 hour.

Find a local contractor

Welcome to the biggest directory of UK waste management companies

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL CONTRACTORS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Compare Price

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close