Food waste and composting ideas?
Banner

Author Topic: Food waste and composting ideas?  (Read 288 times)

Nicholas_Palmer

• Hello I am new here - please say hi.
    • View Profile
Food waste and composting ideas?
« on: May 26, 2017, 09:55:46 AM »
Hi everyone,
I run a restaurant here in Toronto. I am very satisfied with this job. The chance I get to know each customer and their reviews are driving me happy.

My wife also helps me here in the restaurant. We are involved in social and charitable activities. Once in a month, we donate food to the orphanage. Everything was fine and going on well. But as we increased the food production the amount of stale food and waste has also increased. Earlier, we used the mini disposal bins to dump the waste. But now we couldn't manage this with just the mini bins as the disposal load is more. I came across an article http://www.redbins.ca/tips-reduce-food-waste/ that speaks about the tips for minimizing the food waste.

I have heard that composting is a good idea. But I am not sure about the legal rules here. I would like to know a lot more about composting. Please share your thoughts, so that it would be of great help. Thanks.

Find a local contractor

Welcome to the biggest directory of UK waste management companies

Or

COMPARE PRICES FROM LOCAL CONTRACTORS

Compare prices from local companies fast & free

Compare Price

Enter your postcode to compare quotes from leading professionals. We promise to keep your information Safe & Secure. Privacy Policy

Press Esc to close