Axe Skip Hire
Axe Skip Hire was started in 1985 by John Bostock and his wife Jane. They started with just one lorry and 20 skips and over the years John and Jane built up the family business and were joined by their son James in 1997. Today the successful business located in Kilmington, employs 10 staff with 4 Lorries and operates as a Waste Transfer Station.
We have five sizes of skip available to hire, from the 2 cubic yard skip through to the high sided 10 cubic yard skip. In the guide below you will find approximate dimensions of the skips available along with the estimated amount of full bin bags each skip can hold.
The maximum hire period is usually 7 to 10 days, if you do not request collection of your skip sooner than the 10th day of hire we will arrange a pick up date to suite us on or after the normal higher period.
- Skip Hire Services base in Axminster, serving Devon, Dorset and Somerset
- We offer a quality service to meet your needs,
whether you require a single skip, bulk collection or a multiple contract.
- We currently supply many of the major builders and developers in the area.
- We pride ourselves on the service we offer and aim to satisfy most requests including multiple changes, same day turn around or hire and wait options.
- Operating within a 15 mile radius we offer a range of skips to suit most needs.
- Bulk Collection Service providing a service to those who cannot accommodate a skip off of a public highway.
byP Lewis, Axminster
- Skip Hire